Sunday, June 20, 2010

"What a beautiful wedding!"

Okay, now before I say anything, let's just get this out of the way:

YAY, A REAL POST!!!

Alright, now to write it...
Last night I slept over at Laura's, which was fun. We watched Sydney White (well, she did, I fell asleep half-way through) and Tanya gave us her un-eaten popcorn (which ended up all over Laura's floor). We went to church this morning, though we were both tired and cold, and I wore my new purple stockings! The church youth group were having a car wash to raise money for something or other, but Laura nor I go to that youth group, as the people aren't very friendly :3
After church, we went to the dvd store, I was hoping to get the next Naruto movie, but alas, they didn't have it :( I got 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' instead, which was a massive waste of time. I usually like kooky movie's like that, but it was pretty stupid.
Oh, have you noticed the new thingy under the blog title? I added it because of the song I'm obsessed with at the moment is Camisado, by Panic! at the Disco (do they still have the exclamation point in their name? hmm...). I wanted to add: "It's much better to face these things with a sense of poise and rationality', but that was far too long.
So I must be going, as I have to finish my chapter fourteen tnoight, but perhaps I can get these posts up more often? I hope so.
signing off,
xx L.M. Gates


PS. Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz,, from Fall Out Boy. I'm not sure what film-clip this is from (and I call myself a fan, oh woe!) but I find it pretty hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. ahh panic!! at the disco - they're so awesome they deserve two exclamation marks ;)

    the fall out boy video is the "I Don't Care" one. I love it! It is so funny!
    xx alex

    PS i do have a blogspot, i just can't remember what it was hehe

    ReplyDelete

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch