Thursday, August 12, 2010

"It always begins under the azure sky, I make a promise now and begin to walk..."

{This is actually yesterday's unpublished post :)}

Daia No Hana (Diamond Flower)//Yoriko

^^ This song is utterly amazing (: It's the opening song for Black Cat, and I'm constantly humming it at the moment. Oh dear, I fear I may be getting obsessed...

So how is everybody's Thursday going? Mine is good, so far, despite the fact that I wasn't allowed to go to Writer's Group. Sam came over instead, and we did some cleaning for my mother before watching Sky High with my little brothers.

Anyway, yesterday I created a new character for The Keeper. His name is Jackson Sutherhill, and he's a highway robber...only he doesn't have the personality for that occupation at all! He loves the small things in life, such as food, jokes and friends, and is rarely seen without a grin on his face. My inspiration came from characters such as the Weasley twins from Harry Potter and Cooro from +Anima.

On a different subject, this morning I finished the third Ranger's Apprentice book, and the first book of Deltora Quest. Deltora Quest was really quite amazing. My favourite character so far is Barda, he's sort of rough, and used to be a palace guard. He softens up near the end, according to Moony (:

My dad is taking me to the library on Saturday, which means....MORE MANGA! It's been good reading some real literature, though I have been suffering from Fruits Basket and Naruto withdrawals. I'm quite pathetic, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch