Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Death is at your doorstep, and it will steal your innocence, but it will not steal your substance."

Timshel//Mumford and Sons

Just a short post to show you all something:


This was my Photoshop attempt at dying my hair turquoise. I was desperate to do it in real life, but my father said it would look "crap". Ah well, I'm sure I'll survive somehow. He did say I could get snakebites next year ^___^


This is the purple version :3 Looks a bit more convincing, I think.


- Emma

2 comments:

  1. hehe, looks... interesting?? :D

    Blessings,
    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good interesting? Because I'm seriously considering dying it in real life ^-^

    ReplyDelete

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch