Sunday, October 10, 2010

"I am going away for a while, but I'll be back, don't try and follow me."

Misguided Ghosts//Paramore

I know what you're thinking: Two posts in one day? Insane, I know. I'd just like to inform everyone that I am not depressed in any way. Due to my previous post, it may seem like I am overly emotional...and though I'm not feeling happy, exactly, I'm feeling a bit better than before.

I ended up going to Laura's house this afternoon, and she always cheers me up. It's like when I'm around her, I can't help but to smile, you know?
I firmly believe that everyone has at least one thing that makes them happy. It could be an item of clothing, that when you put on you have an instant confidence boost. Or maybe a song, that makes you forget the world and instead, pushes you into a rhythmic sway (or a crazy blur of movement, depending on how optimistic the song makes you feel). Mine is a person, I think. Laura can always put a grin on my face, no matter how down I feel.

So, it took me until one-thirty this afternoon to realize that I hadn't eaten anything all day, and how hungry I was. My brain has been buzzing around, like it's on a sugar hype. It seriously won't shut down. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. I have always considered insomnia rather poetic, not being able to sleep, but now that I'm suffering from a case, it is the furthest thing. All I really want to do is sleep, and my stupid head won't let me do that.

So, Jhi is over tonight (have I mentioned Jhi before? He's been one of my best friends since we were born, pretty much. Out parents were all buddies in high school). Anyway, he asked me if I was okay this afternoon, to which I replied that I was fine, just fussed about silly teenage girl stuff. He looked as though he felt rather awkward after that, haha.

I think I may just try and stay awake tonight. That way, my body being my body, I will fall asleep easily. Wish me luck lovelies, I don't want to be snapping at everyone tomorrow :/

- Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch