Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Did you have plans to become more than you are?"




















More than you are//Grinspoon

Greetings, Friends.
Today (which so happens to be a beautifully overcast Wednesday), is my Dad's day off, which means movies and board games galore. We've already watched 'Alice in Wonderland (which I've seen at least eight times already, but I love it so much) and we're planning on playing 'Cluedo' very soon.

Also this morning, I downloaded some Total Protection anti-virus software, as all these weird virus's kept trying to penetrate my computer. Probably all those pictures I keep getting for Moony... *shifty eyes*

Oh, notice the awesome (and photo-shopped) picture of Boromir? It put a smile on my face, so I thought I'd share it with you all.

Did I mention that I'm really, really enjoying this rainy weather?

Sorry about the super short post, but I'm off to spend some time with my family :3

L.M. Gates (or loony).



EDIT: NOO, THE CLOUDS HAVE CLEARED, AND THE SKY IS BLUE! :(:(:( *depression*

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch