Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Fool of a Took!"

Okay, I know what you're thinking: "What?! Two posts in one day? Well, this isn't like Emma at all." At least, that's what a reader would be thinking...not really sure if I have any of those. Not including Moony or my grandparents. HERE'S A SHOUT OUT TO YOU, GRANDMA, GRANDPA, AND MOONY!

But back to what the post is actually about: Recently, Moony has finished reading The Fellowship of the Ring, and watched all three of The Lord of the Rings movies. As she is currently obsessed, I've decided to 're-obsess' myself with it, so as to understand what she's talking about during our hour-long phone conversations.

I started to read the first book this afternoon, so don't be surprised if you hear quite a bit about it on this blog :)

OKAY, I'M SUPER TIRED, EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY EIGHT THIRTY, SO IT'S OFF TO BED FOR ME.

Signing off,
L.M. Gates (or loony).

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch