Monday, August 9, 2010

A job that slowly kills you, bruises that won't heal."

No Surprises//Radiohead

Dear Readers,
Today is very rainy, but I find myself dressing in colourful oranges and hot pinks. I don't long for Summer, though, I'm thoroughly enjoying this colder weather.

My mother is too busy helping the younger children with their school to notice that I'm not doing any work. Instead, I'm set-making on Polyvore, answering my emails and drinking tea that I food-coloured pink. My mum laughed when she saw me doing that. They can laugh, but I thought it was quite clever of me. Oh dear.

Tuesday is a very boring day for me, all I do is school work. I think maybe I may hold an indoor picnic for my little brothers and sisters. That could be fun.

OH, DID I MENTION SVEN ALMOST DIED FOR TRAIN LAST NIGHT? AND TRAIN WASN'T AT ALL GRATEFUL, AND EVE WAS ALL LIKE, "If Sven gets hurt because of you again, there's going to be a problem." IT WAS AWESOME. AND THEN WE FOUND OUT HOW SVEN GOT HIS VISION EYE. I'll stop with the caps lock now :3

That is all for now.

Sincerely, me.



P.S. Oh, Charlie.

2 comments:

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch