Friday, August 27, 2010

"In darkness there is death."

Hello!


As you all may know, today is Saturday, which means any normal person would have slept in. As you all may also know, I am not normal, and got woken up at seven.
I sat on the computer for a while, and wrote a set for my harry potter roleplay, before convincing my dad to take me to the library.
I spent an hour in the library, until they closed (they shut at twelve on a Saturday, regrettably), and I couldn't even get my books, because of an overdue book on pregnancy that my mum borrowed two months ago and still hasn't read.

There was a book sale outside the library, and I bought a book called 'The Ninja'. See the title of this post? That's the very first sentence in it. I've only read the first chapter and the ninja guy has already killed someone. Promising...

After that, Dad and I walked to the dvd store, where I got yet another volume of Black Cat. It's the second last volume, I think. I also got 'Sliding Doors', which stars Gweneth Paltrow. It follows the same person sliding between parallel story lines, that show what happens if she does or does not catch a morning train back to her house. 'Twas quite interesting, plus it had John Hannah in it (:

Speaking of John Hannah, I'm quite obsessed with Scottish boys at the moment, especially Ewan McGregor and Sean Biggerstaff ^.^

ANYWAY, I got home and chatted to Moony for a bit, before my cousin and her friend showed up for lunch. We had lovely ham and salad rolls, if you're wondering.
Then I watched Sliding Doors, fell asleep for half an hour, and had a relaxing bath.
Someone brought over nachos for dinner, they were delicious.

And now I'm writing on here. So there's my day. Rather exciting, don't you think? Hahah.

D'you know what I want to do? ("What?") I really want to get my fairy lights and pin them to my roof to look like stars. It would be absolutely lovely at night, when I had them turned on, but a bit tacky in the day time (:

OH! Last night I scrawled down some quotes and bluetacked them to my wall. So now I have some Sasuke, Neville and Pete beside my bed. *sigh* Just the way I like it. Now I just need to print out pictures... Whoever invented printers was really smart. I bet they were in Ravenclaw.

I know I'd be in Hufflepuff. It doesn't even go into consideration, I'm a badger through and through. Moony would be a Ravenclaw, as would my father. My mum would probably be in Huffelpuff too, because she's really friendly (Too friendly, if you ask me. How anyone could talk as much as her, I'll never know). My little sister, Hannah, would be in Slytherin, because she'll do anything to get what she wants--Bethany wouldn't be at Hogwarts at all, she's too much of a Muggle--I'm not sure what Jed would be...he's not brave, not witty, not loyal, but not particularly cunning, either--Jonah would be in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff--and the others are too young to tell (:

There you go, the Sorting Hat has spoken.

Well, I think I've rambled on long enough. Farewell!
L.M. Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch