Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I don't want to hear it.

I'm fully aware that I haven't posted here in a while. Quite a while.

In other news, I have spent the past two days at a friends house, painting her bedrooms and hallway. It was tougher than anticipated, but I earned fifty dollars, which was awesomely incredible.

And now, as I have nothing really to say (even after more than a week of not posting), I shall share with you a few pictures of some amazing males:








His face says, "Oh, darn. It seems an arrow has pierced my hand..."


And if you get the chance, you should watch this (even you, Moony): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpJ3yzUPbL0&feature=sub


Farewell!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch