Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out, you left me in the dark."

Cosmic Love//Florence + the Machine

Ladies and Jellybeans, if you'll be so kind enough to scroll down the page, you will notice that I have installed the Polyvore Mini Editor! *applause*
I have put 100 of my favourite items into the collection, so now you can make little sets and save them to the gallery! If you have your own Polyvore account, I think it saves it to your sets (:

Today is Friday, which means Bakugan was on this morning! The episode was named 'Twin Evil', and was quite good, despite being Julie-based. Zennett disguised herself as Julie to try and get Drago (who has The Element) from Dan. Of course, pandemonium ensued when the real Julie came face to face with her impostor (: The argument in her squeaky voice wasn't so great, though *shudder*

Also this morning, my Nanna, Aunt and Uncle came over to see my new little sister *squee* She is so adorable. Actually, she learned how to smile yesterday, which is so cute I can't even put it into words! Perhaps a keyboard smash shall suffice? Kqhdlahdfjhjdkf!

I was watching Black Cat last night (Surprise, surprise...) and I noticed just how infuriating and manic Creed's laughter is. Creed is Train's stalke--I mean...actually, there's no other word that comes to mind. Fanboy, maybe? Obsessive creep? Anyway, here's a picture:


Creepy, yes?


So, I have been listening to From Under the Cork Tree on repeat lately. Pete's lyrics + Patrick's vocals = MY LIFE. I'm in love with the little emo speech Pete gives at the end of Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying. Here it is:

From day one I talked about getting out, but not forgetting about, how my worst fears are letting out,
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?",
When breathing just passes the time until we all just get old and die,
Now talking's just a waste of breath and living's just a waste of death,
And why put a new address on the same old loneliness?
And this is you and me, and me and you,
Until we've got nothing left...

Moony and I can quote that by heart. So proud (:


Signing off,

L.M. Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch