Saturday, August 7, 2010

"It sure as hell ain't normal, but we deal."

Camisado//Panic! at the Disco

So, I lied. I didn't end up posting yesterday, BUT I HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD REASON WHY. You see, I was in the middle of sending an email to Moony, full to the brim of Gaara pictures, when a virus VICIOUSLY ATTACKED MY COMPUTER. I wasn't able to do anything about it until after church this afternoon.

You're probably wondering the outcome of my shopping mission yesterday. Well, I'll tell you. I bought my Bakugan DVD's straight away, through my family decided to browse through Kmart for another half an hour. Then we went to Doughnut King for morning Tea...(whoopdeedo, I WANTED NARUTO, NOT A DOUGHNUT). There, we met a lady who felt the need to poke into our personal life, and ask very rudely if all of my siblings had the same father. She then informed my father that 36 was far too young to have seven children. Hannah and I politely excused ourselves and went up to the next floor to...ANGUS AND ROBERTSON! I was finally at the bookstore, finally I was going to get the next two volumes of Naruto. I searched around for a little while, trying to find if they had a manga section or not, when I saw they had a tiny stack of unfamiliar manga, right near the Star Wars fanfiction section. I, of course, immediately scanned through them to see what they had there. I had a choice between 'School Rumble' (which had a picture of a perky-looking girl in a very short school uniform on the front) or 'Absolute Boyfriend', which I didn't even bother to look at, the title gave enough information. SO SURPRISINGLY, I LEFT DISAPPOINTED.

Now I'm saving my gift card to spend at the Angus and Robertson store where my mother's family lives, for next time we visit them. They have a whole wall dedicated to manga (the book store, not my family) including banners of Sasuke and Kakashi. Oh yes, it is completely awesome.

DEPRESSING NEWS: I tried to screencap this amazing Bakugan episode called "The Boy in the Wind' (or, that was the Japanese title for it. The Americans changed it to 'Grandpa's Got a Brand New Bakugan'. I now refuse to call it by anything other than the Japanese version), but for some annoying reason it wouldn't work. I'm going to try again tomorrow, as it's already late tonight, and I can feel my eyes dropping.

In a few hours it shall be Monday, and that means seeing Moony and being ninja-attacked by her brothers! Fun, fun, fun.

GOODNIGHT, WHOEVER IS READING THIS BLOG!

L.M. Gates (or loony).

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch