Friday, August 6, 2010

"Please put the doctor on the phone, because I'm not making any sense."


I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth//Fall Out Boy


Hello there, folks.
To add a little something special to your day, I thought I'd share this beautiful
picture of two beautiful men with you. Ah, Brendon and Spencer...

Ahem, now, back to business. Today, which happens to be a lovely and sunny Saturday, I plan on going to the shops to spend the rest of my birthday money. Yes, I still have some, as my aunt was awesome enough to give me a late present. Late presents are the best, don't you agree? My first stop shall be Kmart, to buy two volumes of Bakugan. I'm thinking I'll get the first season, because Moony says Shun has more emo moments... *grins* The second place I'm going to go is Angus and Robertson, to use the gift-card I got from my Nanna for Christmas. I'm hoping they have a manga section, because some bookstores don't...I'm buying Naruto, of course. Though, if they have Black Cat, I may just consider getting that. *strokes imaginary beard*

In other news, I must announce that I am extremely jealous of Moony. She has pay television, which means every Saturday, she and her brothers get to watch four episodes of Bakugan. It's all rather miserable, but I'm expecting a full recount of all the episodes on her blog this afternoon. HEAR THAT, MOONY? Last week her family was lovely enough to let me come over, and we watched the ones on Cartoon Network, but ALSO one online. It was wonderful.

I watched some more Black Cat last night, and it was awesome. Now that Train has left Chronos, it seems he's a bit more sure of himself, which has caused him to start having, what I call, a 'Sasuke attitude'. Oh dear, what ever shall we do? He snaps, he's selfish and he's constantly insulting Eve. But he's only human, right? Or is he...? *mysterious music* I know deep down he doesn't hate Sven, or Eve. How could he? They're both so awesome.

Well, I'm off to buy myself some quality entertainment, I may post later.

Signing off,
L.M. Gates (or loony).

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch