Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Keep your feet on the ground, when your head's in the clouds."

Brick by Boring Brick//Paramore

HELLO!
Today wasn't very eventful, though I enjoyed it. I awoke to Amos crawling on me, which was lovely. I stayed in bed for a while after that, it was too cold to get up :) But soon the girls entered my room, screaming at me to get out of bed, because they had to go to their dance class. So, I hauled myself from my snuggly doona, got dressed and made myself some vegemite toast.

While the girls were doing their lessons, i sat in the car and did school. Quite boring. After three hours of that, we drove home, where I sat on the computer and sent emails to Moony.

Then I watched an episode of Bakuagn, titled 'Bakugan Stall'. IT WAS AMAZINGLY HEART-BREAKING. It showed you a bit of Shun's back story, which included his mother dying and his grandfather forcing him to become a ninja.

BUT GET THIS: in the Japanese version, they had his mother die, while in the English dub, they make it seem like she's in a coma. It's so funny though, because you see her stop breathing, and then the Americans gave her a voice-over. Hilariousness.

After that finished, Tanya arrived to take the girls to their violin lesson, and I tagged along so I could see Moony. (Her mother gives the lessons). But it was all very sad, because she and her brothers were recovering from colds, so we couldn't run around like ninja's/vampires.

Oh, and tonight Laura's boyfriend, Brendon, insisted that he wanted to join Ninja School. He actually thought he could beat Sensei Uchiha, ahah. I told him not to get cocky.

I'M OFF TO WATCH SOME BLACK CAT NOW. TRAIN FTW.

L.M. Gates (or loony).


P.S.


Thought I'd share this picture of chibi Sven and Train. That's Eve's head you can see, ahah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch