Saturday, August 21, 2010

"It was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line..."

Little Lion Man//Mumford and Sons


HAPPY MONDAY!
Now, any normal Australian would be blogging about the election right about now, but as I am not normal, I shall talk about hedgehogs instead.

HOW CUTE IS THIS LITTLE FELLOW? I'm not usually the type to 'squee' (You know... "SQUEEEEEEE!") over a picture, but this one calls for it.

I discovered the other day that you can actually keep hedgehogs as pets in Europe! I'd love to get one, but I'm not very good with looking after animals...it would probably be dead by the end of the week ):

I don't have much to tell you, so perhaps I shall spam you with pictures? Yes, I think I shall.

At the moment, I want:


To paint my nails turquoise.


To fall asleep in the cozy corner of a library, after reading until my eyes can barely stay open.


To be transferred to Hogwarts. Sure, homeschooling's awesome, but a wizardry school in Scotland? Beats anything.


Listen to Vampire Weekend some more! (Vampire Weekend + library? This picture pwns).




I am going to sign off now, as I'm supposed to be babysitting my little brothers.

Adios!

L.M. Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch