Saturday, August 21, 2010

The shadow wraps around her, and our torches cannot find her.

Sugarcane//Missy Higgins



Hello all!

Well, I now consider myself partly off my internet ban, as mum had the baby and now doesn't care that much.

Yes, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Wednesday night, named Evangelina Faith. She's absolutely adorable, but don't worry, I won't spend the rest of this blog post describing her perfection...this isn't Twilight, you know.

Speaking of adorable, notice the picture of Shia Labeouf above? I was watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull the other day, and was reminded of his awesomeness. (It was a good movie, but I have to say, the scenes Shia were in were the best. Cate was amazing too, of course).

...And now my dad is screaming at me to go to bed. Please forgive the ultra short post, I shall give you a longer one tomorrow (:

L.M. Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch