Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Darkness is a harsh term, don't you think? Yet it dominates the things I see."

Roll Away Your Stone//Mumford and Sons

I'm going to attempt an actual post now, how does that sound?

Alright, so my life has been very up and down lately. If you're my friend on facebook, you'll see that my status changes every few minutes with things such as, 'Everything is amazing! ♥' to, 'Hate my life.'
As you can imagine, my friends are constantly asking me if I'm okay, and I can only tell a select few of them the truth.

I do not think I am okay.

I'll survive, of course, and tomorrow I'll probably be on a high again, but for the moment I am not feeling at all great. It's stupid to be so upset over a guy that I hardly know. Stupid, stupid Emma. Sorry, you're not going to get a follow-up of that.

WHY AM I APOLOGIZING? It's my blog. I hardly know any of you reading right now, I don't have to tell you anything!

I'm fighting a little war in my head right now. I keep arguing with myself out loud. My family thinks I'm going insane. I think it's entirely possible that I am.

- Emma



PS. To the certain attractive boy who enjoys playing scrabble: You will probably never read this, but here it goes: Your glasses are lovely, please don't be embarrassed to wear them. I'm sorry that I always freeze up whenever I try to talk to you, but do you see the adoration in my eyes? Because it's there. You are wonderful as you are, please know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sometimes I`m stressed and I`m sick of things and I need to forget about them for a while, so in Harry Potter you`re taken to this wonderful imaginary world where everything is so different." -Evanna Lynch